RPNA believes in the old adage that “… an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Proactive training programs empower managers and supervisors with the confidence of a better understanding of the law. RPNA attorneys work with clients to adhere to the legal “do’s” and “don’ts” on a day-to-day basis when addressing staff related concerns.
On many occasions, dealing with staff from a non-legal perspective seems obvious—unfortunately, this is not the case. RPNA works diligently with clients to avoid the pitfalls of an incorrect human resource or management response to an employee. We conduct training programs on the diverse range of employment law topics, such as:
- Sexual harassment, employee privacy and drug testing
- Wage and hour compliance for managers
- Electronic monitoring, personnel files access and leaves of absence
- Access to private financial and medical information
- Workplace diversity and personnel policies
- Employee discipline and wrongful discharge
- Employment discrimination and harassment
RPNA attorneys work diligently with staff to promote communication under the framework of the law not only within the human resources department, but also throughout the management/supervisory levels. By supporting the existing organizational culture and values through productive training programs on the law, increased management response to staff enhances the overall productivity of the organization.