He has extensive experience litigating in both state and federal courts, and in arbitration and administrative settings. Mr. Witt has represented employers before federal and California state courts, as well as federal and California administrative agencies, including the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and the California Labor Commissioner. He has also advised employers about workplace issues, including employee misconduct, leaves of absence, harassment, discrimination and wage and hour issues.
Prior to joining Roxborough, Pomerance Nye & Adreani LLP, Mr. Witt worked for a boutique litigation firm representing clients in state and federal courts in a range of matters including employment and civil rights.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, J.D., 2011
- Clerked for the New Jersey Superior Court in the Domestic Violence Division of the Family Court
- Interned for the Jersey City Housing Authority
- Pro bono Income Tax Assistance Program for Seton Hall Law School’s Center for Social Justice
- California State University, Long Beach, B.S., Finance and International Business, 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court
- Central District of California
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association