RPNA provides productive legal solutions to real estate litigation and construction related disputes. Our attorneys have assisted clients to resolve a wide variety of claims, a sampling of which includes:
- Purchase, sale and partnership disputes
- Business and unfair competition claims
- Insurance coverage and risk management
- Eminent domain and inverse condemnation
- Foreclosure, homeowner association, CC&R enforcement and interpretation, and landlord/tenant claims
- Lender and professional liability
RPNA attorneys also assist clients to resolve controversies including construction disputes, engineering, contractor and subcontractor claims, change orders, delays and surety bond claims. The firm’s real estate clients range from family owned businesses to public companies, to property owners, developers, international and domestic investors, borrowers and lenders, landlords and tenants, as well as the professional service firms who support the real estate and construction industries.